Happy Wednesday one and all! Here is a quick and tasty mid week meal for the whole family 🙂
- 1 or 2 lb pork tenderloin roast
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced rosemary
- 2 tablespoons coarse salt (kosher or sea salt)
- 2 tablespoons cracked black peppercorns
Mix all ingredients except for the pork together and chill while you prepare the loin. If you make the marinade ahead of time it can be refrigerated for 5 days. Serve With Pork and veal chops, steaks, spareribs (marinate for 1 hour); chicken (marinate for 20 minutes).
Bake your pork loin at 350 degrees F. for 35-45 minutes or until the internal temperature is 170 degrees F. Let your roast rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing to ensure that it stays juicy!